Farida Efriyanti, Ferdy Rahman


This research is motivated a condition that is now increasingly fast-moving business where competition is more advanced in the field of cigarettes. Integration thus a need to have a marketing strategy in order to maintain and towards higher market share. As for the issue of this study is "What are the factors of product quality, service quality, positive effect on consumer loyalty Class Mild cigarette?". The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of each - each variable, the quality of the product (X1), quality of service (X2), customer loyalty (Y). In this study, the data collected through questionnaires to 70 respondents who consume Class Mild cigarettes. Quantitative analysis includes the validity and reliability, test analisisi multiple linear regression, hypothesis testing through F test and t test and determinisasi coefficient (R2). Data that has met the test of validity, reliability test, test analisisi multiple linear regression, hypothesis testing through F test and t test and determinisasi coefficient (R2) is processed to produce a regression equation as follows:Y = 20.521 + 0.568 X1 + 0.405 X2. The results of the analysis found that both factors of product quality, service quality, has a positive and significant impact on customer loyalty. Testing the hypothesis that to use it t test showed that two independent variables studied was shown to significantly affect the dependent variable customer loyalty. Then through the F test can be seen that the variable product quality, service quality, significant effect together - together in customer loyalty. Calculation results obtained Rx, y = 0.649 and determination coefficient R²x, y = 0.649 or 64.90%. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination, giving the sense that the magnitude of change in consumer loyalty 64.90% variable is explained by the quality of product and quality of service while the remaining 35.10% is explained
by other factors not authors carefully.


product quality; service quality; customer loyalty

Full Text:



. Basith, Abdul. 2014. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan dan Loyalitas Pelanggan (Survei pada Pelanggan De’Pans Pancake and waffle di Kota Malang).

. Buchory, Herry Achmad & Djaslim Saladin. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran. Bandung: Linda Karya.

. Fandy, Tjiptono. 2001. Manajemen Jasa. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset.

. Griffin, Jill. 2005. Costumer Loyalty. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta : Erlangga

. Hasibuan, Malayu S. P. 2006. Manajemen Dasar, pengertian, dan Masalah. Edisi revisi. Bumi Aksara: Jakarta.

. H. B. Siswanto. 2005. Pengantar Manajemen. Penerbit Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.

. Husain, Umar. 2005. Manajemen Riset dan Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Pusat.

. Kartajaya, Hermawan. 2007. Hermawan Kartajaya on Service. Bandung : Mizan Pustaka

. Kotler, Philip dan Armstrong, Gary.2012.Prinsip – Prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid 1.Jakarta : Erlangga.

. Kotler, Philip dan Keller, Kelvin Lane. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid 1.Jakarta : PT. Indeks.

. Lupiyoadi, Hamdani. 2006. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa.Edisi Kedua. Jakarta :Penerbit Salemba Empat.

. Maftukhin, Muhammad. 2009. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan KualitasProduk Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan di Toko Bandeng Juwana ErlinaSemarang.

. Rangkuti, Freddy. 2014. Riset Pemasaran. Jakarta : Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

. Saleh, Akh, Muwafik. 2010. Public Service Communication. Malang : UMM Press.

. Sugiyono.2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. Bandung : CV.Alfabeta.

. Sugiyono.2005. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung :CV.Alfabeta.

. Suryana, Asep. 2007. Pengelolaan Kelas. Bandung : UPI Press.

. Tjiptono, Fandy. 2012. Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima.Yogyakarta : CV. Andi Offset.

. Tjiptono, Fandy& Chandra, Gregorious. 2007. Service, Quality &Satisfaction.Yogyakarta : Andi.

. Wijaya, Alfi Sukma.2008. Pengaruh Harga, Kualitas Produk dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan Melalui Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada Counter Hp“Jati Bird”Semarang.

. ttps://


  • There are currently no refbacks.

International Conference On Law, Business and Governance (ICon-LBG)
Bandar Lampung University
ISSN: 2339-1650